- Public Tour
- Price Per Person Up to 6 Passengers
- Private Tour Up to 6 Passengers
- 1-3 Passengers
- Additional Passengers • Price Per Person Up to 3 Additional Passengers
Enjoy Incredible Sites along the Columbia River!
We’ll depart from Astoria’s West Mooring Basin Slip D-5 located at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn, travel beneath the beautiful Astoria Megler Bridge connecting Oregon and Washington via the Columbia River.
View Astoria’s historic waterfront from the decks of the Christina Cousteau, a 40’ Tollycraft Yacht with heated cabin and restroom facilities.
Along the route, we’ll pass by Pier 39, the restored Hanthorn Bumble Bee Seafood Cannery, the Coast Guard Station at Tongue Point, and almost always encounter singing sea lions.
Following many of the routes blazed by Lewis & Clark as they explored the Columbia River Estuary in 1805, we’ll travel through the Lewis & Clark National Wildlife Refuge, offering breathtaking photo opportunities.
Passing alongside the Twilight Creek Eagle Sanctuary we’ll often have the opportunity to view bald eagles, osprey, great blue herons and Canada geese among the abundant species of waterfowl in the area.
Navigating along the narrow channels we’ll view a hand-cranked railroad bridge together with floating homes and salmon nurseries.
Adventuring back out into the main channel shipping lanes of the Columbia we’ll view huge oceangoing ships up close and personal.
Arriving back at the dock, we’ll have had a great adventure filled with memories!
1) $150 per person
2) Total of 6 passengers
3) Restroom onboard
4) Bring your own food and beverages (including alcohol)
5) Lifejackets available for all ages
6) Parking available at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn
7) Boat is sanitized between tours
8) Masks encouraged
9) Captain /Crew will be wearing masks
10) Customers who cancel more than 48 hours before their tour will receive a 50% refund. Customers who cancel less than 48 before their tour will not receive a refund.
DON’T FORGET TO TIP YOUR CAPTAIN!